Hi Everyone! I’ve never been a fan of Winter, of course it has its perks like now you have a better reason to stay at home under the covers with hot chocolate and series. Whereas in Summer, I feel as if I constantly need to do something, otherwise I’m wasting my time. Winter is for lazing around and occasionally dress up in beautiful layers for lovely dinners with heaters and blankets.
So here are my Winter favourites, they appear in no particular order:
1. Twinings Lemon and Ginger Tea – there’s nothing better than a hot cup of lemon and ginger tea after dinner. Just because it’s Winter, doesn’t mean we can’t be healthy. Eating ginger is known to keep your body warm and lemon aids in digestion. 🙂
2. DiorSnow BB Cream SPF50 – this is my all time favourite BB cream, which I’m sure many of you are sick of hearing already. Even those who have combination skin and starting to feel a little dry in Winter, this BB cream is definitely worth a try. It is extremely hydrating and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. The only downside is that it is limited in shades but given that I generally go quite pale in Winter, the lighter shade (001) is perfect for me. Plus the SPF50 will protect you from the Winter sun.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne – I’m generally not a fan of scents even with a hint of musk. I tend to go for a floral or fruity scent that is light and fresh. I’ve been absolutely loving this scent this season, although more floral than musk. It does have a hint of musk but there are also notes of Damascus rose, violet, peony, cranberry, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood. The bottle is simple and luxurious, and such a pleasure to hold.
4. MAC Cosmetics Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Berry Bold – ok I promise that I’ll keep this one short and sweet since I’ve raved enough about this product. Who doesn’t love a just bitten cheeky stain that not only looks great but keeps those lips moisturized?
5. MAC Cosmetics Fix+ Setting Spray – I cannot rave enough about this product! I use it when my skin feels dry, with or without makeup on, when I want a dewy look (because a matte face is so last season) and when I’m done with my makeup in the morning. What a flawless look, MAC Mineralize powder and Fix+ spray is heaven, thank me later!
6. Jo Malone Home Candle in Sweet Almond and Macaroon – since it’s Winter and you’ll be spending more time indoors, why not fill your home with the delicious scent of sweet almond and macaroon? Of course, a job well done to Jo Malone for another wonderful creation, trust me, it’s DELICIOUS! Warning: you may not want to leave the house.
What are your Winter Favourites?