Hi everyone! Since I haven’t done a DIY in absolute aaaages! I have the perfect winter DIY treat for you. The worst thing that could ever happen to me in the shower is when I reach to get a bottle of whatever and the bottle is sitting there empty. So if you’ve run out of hair mask and your hair needs a boost, whether you’re going somewhere special or just because you decide to be an organic green girl for the day, I have the perfect DIY hairmask recipe for you.
All you need is:
Half an avocado
Half a banana (or a whole one if it’s small)
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
1. Mash up all the ingredients together until smooth with a fork, or if you’re lazy then use a processor because it’s much faster.
2. Apply to your hair and make sure you really get it in there and don’t avoid the roots because your scalp should get some nourishment too. Put shower cap over hair.
3. Leave in for 15-20 minutes.
4. Rinse with room temperature or cool water. DO NOT use warm or hot water because it activates the olive oil and it will end up being sticky and also hot water cooks the egg.
5. Wash with shampoo as per normal.
6. Voila! Healthy and organic treatment in the comfort of your own home. 🙂
Any other DIY beauty treatments at home that you swear by?